Check out this FAQ from Womble Bond Dickinson partners, Richard L. Rainey and Beth Tyner Jones, which addresses top-of-mind questions they have been asked on business reopening employment-related considerations. The Questions covered include:
- What can retail businesses do if an employee refuses to return to work?
- How should employers handle temperature screening logistics?
- How should employers handle situations where an employee indicates that childcare issues preclude them from returning to work?
- If an employee contracts COVID-19 while working, is it a compensable issue under workers’ compensation laws?
- Should employers provide face masks for employees, and how do you handle the refusal of an employee to wear a face mask where you are requiring them to do so?
- What can employers ask employees about their health and COVID-19?